Friday 6 March 2015

Homework Week 7

Due: 12th March

OUR MASS THIS FRIDAY  9AM
ALL WELCOME




Congratulations to all of you for presenting a wonderful assembly.
It is 3White's Mass on Friday and some of you have words to practice. If you don't have a speaking part this mass, don't worry we will lead more services this year.

This week for homework you need to;

1/ Learn your spelling. Make sure you write your words out at least once then you may like to go on Soundwaves online for further segmenting practice or games.

2/ Read each night :)

3/ Complete all your mathletics tasks.

4/ You may want to finish your addition and subtraction from the weeks revision if you did not finish it in class.

5/ Talk to your parents about our lenten promise and see if you can bring something in to help the poor.

6/ Do something to make each person in your family smile. It may be just a cuddle or maybe read a book or play nicely with your brothers and sisters. Please comment on what you have done to make your family feel special.


19 comments:

  1. I let mummy have a sleep in, and when she woke up gave her a big cuddle and coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helping around the house without been asked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Behaving well a friend was over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the washing and hang it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did the washing and hang it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cleaned my motorbike and unpacked the dishwasher.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yesterday I cleaned the house and vacuumed to help Mum and it made her very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cleaned my room, cleaned the bird aviary and ate all my dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joshua Atkinson8 March 2015 at 23:41

    I clean my room and mow the lawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I washed Mum's car. I played nicely with Murphy. I gave Dad hugs and kisses. I didn't hit Edward at all today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Today for afternoon tea I had some fruit, I saved 2 nectarine seeds and when we went to our new house for a visit I planted the seeds on our land, so I can grow fruit for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I made Mum smile by trying hard in the marathon at Nippers.
    I made Cam (my youngest brother who is three) smile by giving him things to find on my Australian map.
    I made Drew (my younger brother who is six) smile by helping him spell names for his family tree project.
    I made Dad smile by doing my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yesterday, I listened to my dad when we were swimming at the beach and today I baby sat my nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I made mum smile when I shared my bike with my friend and we took it in turns to ride

    ReplyDelete
  15. ROHAN WATSON
    This week, I have been reading the BFG to my sister NIna.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have helped my big sister Ashlee with her little baby Jaxon. I play with him while she has a shower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amy Christoffel Wood11 March 2015 at 03:14

    Amy Christoffel Wood
    I helped my sister Olivia with home work

    ReplyDelete
  18. I played cars with my brother Riley. I drew Mum a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Blake Beckhouse
    I wished my big sister a Happy Birthday. She is 21 years old.

    ReplyDelete